Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just Another Day

December 8, 2009, didn't do much. Didn't feel special. Just another day.


10:00. Woke up in the morning feeling very sleepy, completely forgot about what day it was... until Elizabeth said, " when are you going to give her your present?"


" Umm, what present."


" The mothers day present," She said again.


"Uhh, okay," I said in sleepy voice, and walked away.


12:00. " When are you going to give your mothers day present?!?!," Elizabeth shouted as loud as she could.


" Go away," I said, and she went.


3:00. "When are you goin g to give Mom you present?" she said in the most annoying way.


" Shut up, go away, your just saying that to annoy me aren't you?" and I walked into my room.


5:00. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE YOUR MOTHERS DAY GIFT?!


"Not now go away, now."

10:00. She peeked into my room and whispered into my ear," when are you going to give you her present?"

"Oh my," I said and ran to get my picture frame and whent to give it to her. Finnaly Elizabeth will stop bugging me... I think?

If not It will be the same with Christmas presents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers