Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Paper, Stickers, Pencils, Canvases, Paints, Everything


Today I would like to confess that I really like paper. Not just any paper; paper with patterns: with flowers, stripes, spots or anything. I have a whole load full that I use on various things such as: cards, notebooks, all most anything really.

Another thing I love is stickers, but not just any stickers, ones with nice sequins such as ones made out of wood with little rhinestones on them. Or ones that are hard and clear with a real flower in them.

There are lots of places I like to get them...but I have two favorites, Hobby Craft and Micheal's.

Both have a huge amount of paper all stacked up waiting to be bought. And stickers all lined up tempting you to buy them.

That reminds me, another thing that both those shops sell in drawing pencils, I love to sketch with them, make loads of stacks of drawings that still are waiting to be framed in a pretty frame. They also sell watercolors and paints, and proper canvases that I can brush the colors of the rainbow across and create a master piece that I will treasure.
Another thing that those shops sell are...maybe I should stop because this might take a long time to list everything in there.

3 comments:

  1. wow!!! i really understood your confession!! its just a bit hard to read but I really liked your work!!! Great JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those kinds of pappers and sticker too ^0^ I like the details you gave me. I could picture all of those papers and stickers you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Michael's too, but the all time best paper place is Kate's Paperie.

    Go to this site and see for yourself. http://www.katespaperie.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers