Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Keeps Me Writing?

Mrs. Brown, you are the person who teaches me to write, the person who tells me to edit and revise so my lips can read the beautiful words you taught me. And you are the person who is so clever at this, and will share her skills with her students who will willingly listen and learn.

What keeps me writing is probably my family because they always inspire me from the beginning of the day to the end. My sister-Elizabeth-gives me loads of stories, but when it comes to writing them I'll only remember one, the most meaningful one. Frances gives me feedback on if it makes sense, or if she even knows what it means. My father grammar and spells check on about every single word. My mother tell me how good it is or how the story really goes so I'll write it again. And again, until it is pushed to perfection.

I probably have millions of stories swirling around in my head waiting to be written and waiting to be read....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers