Monday, May 17, 2010

Acrylic Paint


In art we are painting pictures with acrylic paint--the type that stains clothes.
So one day I was helping someone with their master piece.
" Hey Eleanor, could you help me make this color," Mehr said holding up a color that she printed of from the Internet.
"Sure," I said, and walked over to the side where she was standing.
We probably mixed eight different colors together until we had found the closest color to the one we needed a few minuets before the bell to our next class.

We put our stuff away and went to our classes, mine was science. During science I saw that I had a short line of skin colored paint across the top of my shirt and a another along the hem of my black school pants. Luckily you can't notice them

Now I've learned that I will never use acrylic paints --like that at least--again. I swear I won't even touch them. There just too messy, for me at least.

1 comment:

  1. yeahh, my shirt is full of those unwashable colours :P It sucks when you know you cant get it off!

    ReplyDelete

Followers