Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Funny Obsessiveness


Today I'm going to confess that I think its really funny when someone gets obsessed with some thing--its kind of annoying sometimes too.

Like my mom for example, she is deep into the twilight saga series already on the fourth book from starting the beginning of the series three weeks before. She's also been to various websites to find the first movie shes been craving to see. After she sees that one she probably going to hunt down the second movie--New Moon. I think she picked it up from one of her twilight obsessive friend.

Another case of obsessiveness is when my heavy accented Texan neighbor fell in love with Justin Beiber. She wrote his name all over her new binder. A few weeks later she got bored with him, and yet then a few days later she hated him. i don't know why, but she did. And of course she still had her binder covered in his name.

Personally I think is really funny, I don't know about you, but for me its that way.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaaaa!!!!I know!!!People are obsessed with Justin Bieber!!!The best part I like about your confession is when you gave examples like about what your mom is obsessed about. I totally agree with you. When people are obsessed with something, they go crazy. But like what happened to your neighbor, people can't like something forever. They always change. And YES, it is annoying when someone is SO obsessed with something. Rather than some spelling mistakes, eXcElLeNt WOrK!!!!^^

    ReplyDelete

Followers