Sunday, May 9, 2010

...I Don't Like to Paint...



I gotta confess that I don't like to paint with any medium, color with any pencils, or make origami with whatever fancy patterned little papers you ask me to make it with. Shocking huh, to hear it form me at least.

Painting is not the best thing to do for me... its messy, not that I'm a clean freak or anything. Its just...well...messy, as I said. But it gets ever so boring, and usually when I finish painting--if I ever start--I usually don't like my final piece. So I paint a coat of either white or black paint on top of it, depending on the volume of the color underneath.

Coloring, OH, don't even get me started on that, I don't mean to talk your ears of but it makes me so impatient. Especially when I'm coloring one big object the same one color and one side is darker than the other, ugh. I JUST ABSOLUTELY HATE CRAYONS!!!! You will never see me use one in this lifetime... ever. The texture, and color it produces is awful, horrible.

Now Origami, its got no fun in it at all, all you do it fold a little paper, turn it into a creative masterpiece and forget about it, leave it there to rot away or something. All your final piece does is either get ripped or squashed by you never ending math textbook.

I hope I haven't drastically changed your mind and made you give up on something because its only my opinion. The is always something I'll like about art is drawing or sketching--whatever you'd prefer to call it. I absolutely love to draw, Its my leading hobby, and it always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers