Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chocolate Ice Cream and Popcorn


Everyone likes chocolate Ice cream, don’t they? Also when you go to the movies everyone loves popcorn, right? Well, I guess I don’t, don’t like chocolate ice cream, and don’t like eating popcorn at the movies. Don't know why though.

Chocolate ice cream its…it's just to rich, don’t you think? Well no you probably like it lots. But I guess people have different tastes to different things. I MEAN everyone has different tastes to different things. (I've got to stop 'guessing'.)

Now popcorn, you say, ooo…ooo…gimmie! Me do I say that? No. Its just soo salty and buttery. (And if anyone didn't know, I don’t like butter either. It's just sooo fatty and tastes all oily.)

Now I'm not making any of this up. It all comes form the heart…umm I mean taste buds: D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers