Thursday, September 2, 2010

One Nosy Cat



I have a cat with a blue nose. Why, you may ask? It all started like this:
My mom was sitting in the large kitchen painting with the many watercolors she owns. My cat was helping too: he was drinking the paint water and chewing the clean brushes. My mom had a thin brush that was colored blue in her paint stained hand . Suddenly out of no where she lifts up the brush to the tip of Toms nose and paints it blue in one stroke, I laughed so hard I almost fell of my chair. I said it was really mean, but her only response was laughing. Poor cat.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAH, that was funny :)
    I misss TOMMM!!!
    Your cat seems VERY nosy!~~~
    Keep it up and I enjoyed reading your SOL: :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! That was hilarious!! I never thought I would see a cat with a blue nose! I can’t stop laughing! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaja its nice to know your mom likes to color cat noses. I like how you organized your story as well. good job

    ReplyDelete

Followers