Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Confession Tuesday List

1. I would like long hair, but It doesn't suit me.

2. I'm not so keen on the color red, and I detest light pink, but love dark pink.

3. Most of the time I paint my nails, I usually wait until their dry and then I take the color off: I don't like the way I paint my own nails.

4. I think most breeds of cats are ugly, with the exception of a few.

5. I hate all of the curtains in my house, in my opinion they're hidious.

6. I really think the wardrobes in my and sisters room were designed with no thought put into them. It has a panel in the middle of the frame for the doors and a set of drawers build inside of them takes up almost half of the space, then... its complicated and I really don't like them, they're annoying.

7. I get really irritated with fake flowers, I can't stand how they look.

8. I Killed my first and only goldfish 3 years ago when I fed it chocolate cake.

9. I have uneven hand writing and can't spell at all, and it takes a while for someone to convince me to like a certain picture I drew.

10. I love clod things to eat or drink such as ice for example.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. I must confess that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your confessions!


    But I must also confess that I won't read another post if you don't remove your word verification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I agree with # 9!!!
    Its true that you dont admit how BEAUTIFUL your drawings aree :(
    Great confession Eleanor :)
    KKEEEP it upppppppppppppppppp :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so funny! Love them all! You obviously have a very sophistocated taste! Love the way you wrote them too! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers