Monday, September 6, 2010

Only Three Minutes

A lot of things have changed me, a lot of things haven't either. One thing was the time when I had that three minute transition schedule (while shivering) in my bare hands, getting kissed by the movable airs raw temperatures. They had just finished modifying it and had informed the teachers to tell us the news.

I usually spend a short two minuets talking to friends, a couple of seconds opening my locker, then pulling books out and putting books in. Then I rush off to my next class only just making it there in time. I did this approximately always before the bell rang, but now I almost run to get there on time, I manage to get there but there's no time to mingle with friends. A good time to do that is during lunch, and the problem with that is I cant sit with everyone at once. We get other times to talk, yes. But I often would say I'll talk to you after class. Not any more though, I guess I'll just have to find a way around it.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. I agree that spending catching up with friends is important.

    ReplyDelete

Followers