Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Silly Bands

Why do some people collect silly bands?
I don’t abhor them in all the ways possible and they're not amiss in any way, its just I don’t see the point of them. This is not a tirade of everything about silly bands, it's just my opinion. I mean some of them are cute but its not like they're worth anything, are they? They were probably invented when the rubber band factory messed a bunch up and then decided to sell them as what ever you think the look like. Naming them something that can represent all of them - Silly Bands. Come on…I don’t even know what some of them are. They're expensive too, two whole dollars for like four of them. I also wonder why boys have them as well. For example, I recently heard a little boy scream to his mother saying, "MOMMY, MOMMY, I GOT THE PINK FLOWER SILLY BAND, it can go by my orange dinosaur now." or something like that anyway. Or I see little children impelling their mothers to buy silly bands for them. I have a question, why when some people have an armful of silly bands they still entreat for more? I see them everywhere, it's like they haunt me or something. Out of the corner of my eye, red, green . . . glow in the dark, what next? I guess we'll have an interminable era of them until the next thing comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers